By Cristina Roca

 

TotalEnergies SE said Sunday that it has been chosen as a partner on a liquefied natural gas project in Qatar, set to be the world's largest.

The French energy company said it has been awarded 25% in a new joint venture with state-owned oil-and-gas company QatarEnergy, which will hold the remaining 75%. The joint venture will hold a 25% interest in the North Field East project.

NFE is under construction and is expected to produce 32 million metric tons a year.

 

Write to Cristina Roca at cristina.roca@wsj.com

 

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

June 13, 2022 01:34 ET (05:34 GMT)

Copyright (c) 2022 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
TotalEnergies (EU:TTE)
Graphique Historique de l'Action
De Sept 2022 à Oct 2022 Plus de graphiques de la Bourse TotalEnergies
TotalEnergies (EU:TTE)
Graphique Historique de l'Action
De Oct 2021 à Oct 2022 Plus de graphiques de la Bourse TotalEnergies