ADVFN Logo ADVFN

Hot Features

Registration Strip Icon for discussion Inscrivez-vous pour interagir sur nos forums actifs pour discuter avec des investisseurs aux idées similaires.

Retourner à la liste

Ajouter une Discussion

Rafraîchir

Utilisateurs Filtrés

Mes Alertes

Mon Profil

Règles

Artistic Romance In Paris

- 09/11/2023 10:49
dollsdeger Messages postés: 26 - Membre depuis: 30/10/2023

Stop 1: A Glimpse of ParisThis Eurail journey began in Paris.
We've been to Paris three times before, and although we stayed for a week or more each time, we always left feeling like we hadn't had enough. This short stay gave me a new feeling, just one or two days, it turns out that you can also spend a wonderful and rich in Paris, two of the key points should be: relaxed and casual and food!

This time, unlike previous trips where I held my little hand, I will be travelling with a few self-publishers. I arrived in Paris half a day earlier than my friends, and I didn't really want to go to the sights, sexdolls so I decided to steal half a day.
So I decided to take half a day to walk around Paris and wander the streets.
Believe me.
Believe me, the street scene in Paris, is absolutely no less than any landscape unique existence.
Along the way stop and go, in front of a flower shop, I was attracted by the fragrance of the flowers stopped, by chance, looked up and saw the shop's flowers even along the branches and vines, climbed up the wall, benefiting the four neighbours, I would like to be the owner of the window on the first floor, waking up in the morning in the fragrance of the flowers, must be able to smell the happy smell of the dew with fresh!

Bicycle on the street, the seat has been worn out, but there are two bright flowers on the handlebars, with blue white dotted ribbon carefully tied, maybe the owner is a handsome boy, is about to go to give the flowers to his beloved girl, but maybe the owner is a single girl, with flowers to decorate their own car only for their own pleasure.

Tired of walking, I sat on a bench in the street park, yellow leaves falling silently, a family of four resting beside the fountain, my sister playing with my brother, my father chatting with my mother, and suddenly remembered the saying: "The happiest gift that a father and a mother can give to their children is to love each other".liebespuppen

Not far away, a small couple dancing under the tree listening to music, the girl with a shy face, but can not hide the smile at the corners of the eyes.

Every doorway seems to have such a woman, put on her sunglasses, straighten her wind-blown hair, and then walk out with elegance and confidence.

At every intersection, there seems to be such an old man, grandpa looks around at the car, and the next action is to naturally pull grandma's hand tightly, and slowly walk over together.

Being attracted by the mellow smell of coffee is most usual, and I am often fascinated by the French chanson wafting out of the cafe, as well as the tempting desserts on the counter, the handsome barista, the delicate and elegant windows, a certain celebrity's favourite cafe ......
All of them could be the reason to attract me to walk in. Poor me, I can only drink one cup of coffee a day, but I have to face such a difficult choice.silikon sexpuppe
Until my feet were too tired to lift up, my brain decided to compromise and take it easy, in fact, just choose any one, as long as it can be based in Paris, it must be worth trying, and those who haven't gone yet, let's leave some regrets and come back next time!

Paris is proud of the romantic style and elegant temperament is like a poem, a painting, an art symbol, hidden in the streets and alleys of Paris, no artifice naturally exposed, attracting people to think about.

For art, I am not proficient, at most a half-knowledge of the pseudo-literary middle-aged, but if there is any place in Paris is I am willing to go again and again, and again and again, inevitably still the Louvre.
The first time I entered the Louvre, I was surrounded by those world-renowned works of art, suddenly felt dizzy, do not know what to do, in the face of this huge art treasure trove, although I did my homework, but it seems to be completely unconscious, I do not know where to start looking at, and always anxious to miss which precious collection, the result is that instead of enjoying the works of impatience, and even a little bit absentminded, and then look back on feeling Afterwards, I feel particularly remorseful.
Well, after that time there is a chance to make up for the regret, I finally realised that no matter how many times I have been to the Louvre, the treasures of that temple of art is never all the way to see the whole thing, so let go of the distractions, and just calm down, and one by one to appreciate the careful consideration, and how much to see how much, anyway, each is worthy of the heart to taste the rare and precious.game lady doll
This time, I mainly visited the museum of sculpture works of art. Speaking of the Louvre carving works of art, can not mention the most famous statue of the goddess of victory.

The huge goddess of victory stands in the Louvre Daru staircase in the centre of the stone ship bow, accepting ten thousand people worship. Her thin dress seems to be wet by the sea, the sea breeze, clinging to the plump and elastic body, the texture of the dress and the folds of the grain of the real degree is simply amazing. sexpuppe Looking down from the side, the goddess was leaning forward, her right leg slightly bent, and she was spreading her huge wings against the wind, as if she was ready to break through the zenith and vibrate her wings and fly high in the next second.

ijsahwsf1109
0 Réponses
Messages à suivre: (0)
Dernier Message: 09/Nov/2023 09h49